A couple days ago I was greeted by a lovely comment on my about page from https://cookiescreamandme.wordpress.com saying how she has nominated me for a Liebster Award. The Liebster Award is an award given from bloggers to other bloggers with an aim to widen their blogosphere!
The rules are:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you think are deserving of the award.
- Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
To start with here are the questions I was given…
Why do you blog?
I love writing but I’ve never been that good at it in an academic sense so I thought starting a blog would be a good way to do something creative. I also adore photography and I wanted a way to publicize my photography and get more people to comment on it besides family and friends!
If you could live in any country in the world, where would it be?
This is a hard one as there are so many places I would love to visit but living in one is very different…I think I’d have to say Italy since I love the Italian language and the culture is so interesting.
What is your biggest and best achievement?
I’d have to say my best achievement so far would be getting my photography and writting published for the first time in the newsletter for the charity I visited whilst I was in Morocco.
If I gave you a million dollars now, what would you use it for?
I’d love to start up my own charity working to increase sporting facilities for deaf and hard of hearing children. Last summer I taught a group of hard of hearing children to sail and ever since I have had a real drive to have more to do with the cause.
What is your favourite book of all time?
Without a doubt The Great Gatsby. I have read it twice and can’t explain how much I am in love with it.
What is your dream job?
Ideally I’d love to be a travel journalist and write a blog professionally.
What do you think is the biggest flaw in people?
Without wanting to tread on any toes I would say the main flaw in people is the lack of understanding that everyone is different. You can’t understand anyone if you assume that they think in exactly the same was as you do or as anyone else.
What is your favourite food?
Sweet and sour chicken Mmmm…
Are more of an introvert or an extrovert?
I’m a mixture between the two… depends who I’m around and the situation!
What languages can you speak?
I speak English as my native language and I am also taking French and Spanish GCSE.
What is one skill or hobby that you want to learn?
I’d love to learn Mandarin when I’m older since it is becoming an increasingly more important language within the world of business!
Random facts about me…
- I’m 15 years old
- I’m taking Spanish, French, Religion and philosophy, History, Three sciences along with all the compulsory subjects for GCSE
- My favourite sport is sailing and I do it almost every week
- I live in England as I have done all my life!
- I want to do a degree in philosophy when I am older
- I have two cats called Marmalade and Marmite
- I’ve broken my nose 6 times
- I would rather have vinyl to CDs any day!
- I’m one of those people who’s makeup collection ALWAYS needs to organised properly…
- My camera is the most important thing I own
- And finally I’m an only child
The 11 bloggers I have nominated are…
- Misslivvloves http://misslivvloves.wordpress.com/
- Cherryblossom15 http://cherryblossom15.wordpress.com/
- Nailluxxe http://thenailluxxe.wordpress.com/
- Katytatybeauty http://katytatybeauty.wordpress.com/
- Littlebeautybuddha http://littlebeautybuddha.wordpress.com/
My questions for you bloggers are…
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is the favourite place in the world?
- What is your dream job?
- Who is your idol?
- What is the most important thing you own?
- What is your favourite meal?
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be and who would it be with?
- What is colour is your favourite?
- If you could have a superpower what would it be and what would you use it for?
- Which celebrity do you think you are most like?
- And finally what makeup item is your all time best buy?
Thanks again for my nomination it really appreciate it!
It’s your turn now!
Bethany Jane x x